VoltConnect VS-2420 voltage stabilizer/line conditioner ensures that your 220-240 volt appliances will be receiving a steady line voltage through brownouts, over voltages, and transient surges and spikes.
- For use in countries using the 220-240 volt standard
- Rated at 2000 watts
- CE approved
- Provides steady 220-240 volts during voltage drops and spikes from 168 to 278 volts
- 340 joules of surge suppression
- Four NEMA 5-15R inputs; two IEC-320 C13 inputs; One IEC-320 C14 receptacle for use with user-selectable cord and plug type
- Comes with plug adaptor for use in specific countries (specify type when ordering)
- LEDs showing status of incoming voltage level, surge protection, and line fault condition
- Bench tested for quality assurance and years of reliability
- Made for home, commercial, and industrial use
The VS-2420 uses a transformer-based voltage correction circuit that will deliver usable 220-240 volts of nominal AC output during brownouts as low as 168 volts and over-voltage surges as high as 278 volts, and 340 joules of surge suppression. Whether it’s lightning or a spike in line voltage (a frequent occurrence in countries such as India, Pakistan, and the Dubai state of UAE using the 220-240 volt standard) or a brownout, your valued appliances and electronic devices can get destroyed in a matter of seconds. Moreover, the VS-2420 also serves double duty as a line conditioner, filtering out the ripples and voltage fluctuations that typically happen in AC current. Ultimately, putting the VS-2420 between your AC mains and appliances will guarantee years of safe, worry-free performance from your appliances.
This model can accommodate appliances that are rated for up to 2000-watts, supplying steady power to products that include computers, copier machines, room A/Cs, and microwave ovens. It features two NEMA 5-15R input receptacles, 2 IEC-320 C13 outputs, and one IEC-320 C14 input that can support a cord with user-selectable plug type. The VS-2420 also has LEDs that show incoming voltage level, surge protection status, and line fault condition.
Each unit is hand-assembled in our factory and bench-tested to ensure years of dependability and safely maintained line voltage.