ACUPWR’s step up/step down voltage transformer/converter, good for up to 500 watts, allows you to convert 110-120 voltages to 220-240, vice-versa, all at the flick of a switch.
- Combination step up/step down power transformer, converts 110-120 volts to 220-240 volts, and vice-versa by using a built-in switch
- Made for home, commercial, and industrial use
- Converts voltage from 110-120 volts to 220-240 volts or 220-240 volts to 110-120 volts
- ACUPWR products are trusted by military, NASA, and government agencies worldwide
- Can handle up to 20-percent beyond stated rating in case of emergency
- USA/Canada/ North America NEMA 5-15R input receptacle for up to 15 amps output
- Schuko type F wall plug for use in the following countries and regions: most of Europe and Africa including Poland, Hungary, and Russia
- Can be used in the following countries using a plug adapter (available upon request): Great Britain, Germany, France, Singapore, India, Hong Kong Switzerland, Dubai, Niger, South Africa, Italy, Sweden, Australia, and Israel
- 9.5 lbs; Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.75” x 4.5” x 4.75”
- Thermal protection (automatic shutdown when overheated)
- Lifetime warranty, Up to $10,000 insurance coverage
- Proudly Made in USA
- Bench tested for quality assurance and years of reliability
- CE, CTOC approved
ACUPWR’s AUD model is a grounded step up/step down transformer that will convert voltage from 110-120 volts to 220-240 volts, and from 220-240 volts to 110-120 volts at the flick of a switch. It's suitable for home, commercial, and industrial applications. Compatible appliances include ceiling fans, security systems, home theater systems, garage door openers, desktop computers and much more (please refer to our transformer guide). This model comes with a Schuko (type F) wall plug and a NEMA 5-15R grounded receptacle for up to 15 amps output.
As with all ACUPWR products, the AUD models are proudly manufactured in the USA using the best materials available. This includes copper wiring that allows the AUD-500 to operate under heavy duress, and in the most heavy-duty situations. Unlike less expensive, foreign-made products using aluminum wiring, our products are designed to last for decades. Each unit is hand assembled in our factory and bench-tested at a full-load (the maximum stated wattage) to ensure years of dependability. Among the AUD-500 features is thermal protection; the unit will turn off when overheated.
ACUPWR stands by its products by providing a lifetime warranty and insurance coverage up to $10,000. We count military and government agencies, including NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center, among our customers for good reason: ACUPWR products are the best-made, most dependable, and most long-lasting transformers available.
When considering which model ACUPWR transformer/voltage converter is best for your needs, keep in mind that our products are safe for continuous power at 20 percent beyond the stated wattage in the event of an emergency. Further, ACUPWR transformers are 100-percent safe at their stated wattage , unlike other models on the market that require you to buy twice as much wattage as necessary--otherwise, their transformers will likely break down if you approach their stated wattage.
ACUPWR recommends that you purchase our Global Surge Protector to protect your appliances from voltage spikes. Additionally, our Global Surge Protector allows you to plug in up to 6 appliances using any plug type, thus ensuring its use anywhere in the world. We also highly recommend our voltage stabilizers/line conditioners, in countries where the line voltage is particularly unstable.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’ll make a customized voltage transformer specifically for your needs. Call us at 888-600-9770 (within Continental USA, 9am-11pm Eastern Standard Time) or 414-255-8462 (International, 9am to 5pm Central Standard Time), Live chat with us on this website 24/7, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.