VoltConnect Global Surge Protectors can accommodate any plug shape and line voltage, making life easy when using several appliances and electronic devices simultaneously, safely, and without risk of getting “zapped” by a voltage surge…anywhere in the world.
- Available with different plug types including Types B, D, F, G, I, and J
- Full protection of appliances (including sensitive electronics) using 100-240 volts
- Ideal for desktop PCs, laptops, electronic games, stereo and home theater systems, and much more
- Surge protection shields connected equipment voltage spikes, line noise, and other internal problems
- Six universal outlets and a 4-foot line cord
- 750 Joules AC suppression; 13,500 amp surge protection
- < 1 ns AC suppression response time
- Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Illuminated, built-in power switch/integrated circuit breaker, resettable, for up to 10 amps, across all inputs
- Horizontal (right angle) inputs keep connected cords from blocking adjacent inputs
- Lifetime warranty
- Manufactured using only the best components available
- Surface/wall mountable
The VoltConnect Global Surge Protector features six universal inputs and a four-foot line cord available with type B, D, F, G, and I wall plug types.
Using sensitive and expensive electronics throughout the world can be a risky proposition; some countries, including India, Pakistan, and cities such as Dubai, are known to have fluctuating line voltages that surge and spike, “zapping” your devices with high voltage that they weren’t designed to handle.
Our Global Surge Protector provides necessary surge protection anyplace in the world thanks to its 6 universal inputs. They can accept any plug type and, believe us, the world uses many different plug types. Additionally, inputs sit at right angles, horizontally (rather than vertically, as is the case with many “power strips”), which ensures that power cords won’t block adjacent outlets.
When using your appliances and electronics in countries where 220-240 volts is the standard line voltage, VoltConnect recommends that you use our VS-2410 or VS-2420 voltage stabilizer/line conditioners, rated for 1000-watt and 2000-watt loads, respectively. They’ll go above and beyond to ensure that your line voltage is steady through brownouts, transients, and surges while filtering out ripples and transients.
Need help? Call us at 888-600-9770, use our live chat, or email us below at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available wall plugs:
- Schuko Type F (Europe, Most of the world)
- British Type G (United Kingdom, Hong Kong)
- USA/Canada Type B (USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan, most of South America and Caribbean)
- Switzerland Type J (Switzerland, Tanzania, Liechtenstein, Rwanda, Maldives, Jordan)
- India Type D (India, Sri Lanka)
- Australia Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, China)