ACUPWR's NEMA chart can help you identify which NEMA plug or receptacle you have. These plugs are used throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, and include plugs and receptacles that range from domestic size (NEMA 5-15R/P) up to the highest available amp and voltage requirements (NEMA 18-60R/P).
What is NEMA?
NEMA is the National Electrical Manufacturers Association, a trade association that represents makers of electrical products and medical imaging products that manufacture within North America. More than 400 companies count themselves as members of NEMA, including General Electric, Philips, Siemens, and ACUPWR. NEMA has many functions, including:
- Providing a forum for development of technical standards
- Maintaining a set of core values that member companies adhere to
- Gathering information pertaining to market data
- Conduct education forums
- Represent the electrical manufacturer community to media
- Represent the industry in the goal of advocating for legislation and government regulations that serve the industry’s needs
Questions? Give us a call or live chat with us using the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.