Orders will process and ship after product is available. We have very heavy backorder. If you are in need of a product urgently, please email or call 310-409-8696 to make a special arrangement.
DO YOU SHIP TO APO, PO BOXES, AND MILITARY ADDRESSES?
Yes. We’re happy to ship to military addresses, army post offices, and PO boxes.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes, although customers are responsible for any duties, tariffs, and customs charges. We ship International via UPS. Shipping options available at checkout. For large orders which require sea shipment, please contact us.
WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY FOR THE UNITED STATES?
For the United States (including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, US Virgin Islands, and the Northern Mariana Islands) shipping rates are calculated by the carrier. Our carriers are UPS (United Parcel Service) or USPS (United States Postal Service).
- Orders can be canceled at no charge before shipment
- Shipped orders can be returned within 7 days of receipt
- Orders must be returned in original packaging
- Customer pays shipping (unless it was free) from and to ACUPWR
- A 15-percent restocking fee will be deducted from refund total
- We will not accept returns on goods that are damaged (unless damage occurred during transit)
- Customers must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- RMA number should be written clearly near shipping label