ACUPWR’s ADP-50 model is a step down transformer that converts voltage from 220-240 volts to 110-120 volts, thus allowing you to use products from the USA and Canada in countries that use the 220-240 voltage standard. At 1.5 pounds, it’s perfect for international travel.
[Not sure how many watts your ACUPWR voltage transformer/converter should be? Consult our Which Voltage Transformer/Converter Do I Need? page.]
- Made for home, commercial, and industrial use
- Converts voltage from 220-240 volts to 110-120 volts
- Allows you to use products that run on 110-120 volts in countries using 220-240 volts
- Compatible appliances include laptop computers, phone chargers, LED TVs, window fans, and much more (please refer to our transformer guide)
- ACUPWR products are trusted by military, NASA, and government agencies worldwide
- Thermal protection with automatic shutdown when overheated (and automatic reset when cooled)
- Rated at 50 watts/50 volt amps
- CE approved
- 1.5 lbs; Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.25” x 2.5” x 2.75”
- Type C wall plug and type A input receptacle
- Will operate in other countries with proper plug adaptor
- Can handle up to 120-percent beyond stated rating (industry standard is 50 percent)
- Lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in USA
- Bench tested for quality assurance and years of reliability
ACUPWR's ADP-50 is rated for up to 50-watt loads and suitable for home, commercial, and industrial applications. Compatible appliances include electronics such as laptop computers, phone chargers, LED TVs, window fans, and much more (please refer to our transformer guide). It comes with a type C plug for use in most countries in Europe, Asia, and South America, and a type A input receptacle that allows for up to 15 amps maximum power.
As with all ACUPWR products, the ADP-50 is proudly manufactured in the USA using the best materials available. This includes copper wiring that allows the unit to operate at home or work under heavy duress, and in the most heavy-duty situations. Unlike less expensive, foreign-made products using aluminum wiring, our products are designed to last for decades. Each unit is hand assembled in our factory and bench-tested at a full-load (the maximum stated wattage) to ensure years of dependability.
ACUPWR stands by its products by providing a lifetime warranty. We count military and government agencies, including NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center, among our customers for good reason: ACUPWR products are the most best-made, dependable, and long-lasting transformers available.
When considering which model ACUPWR transformer/voltage converter is best for your needs, keep in mind that our products are safe for continuous power at 120 percent beyond the stated wattage, unlike other products that adhere to an industry standard of 2-3 times higher than the appliance’s stated wattage. So, for example, an appliance rated for 300 watts of consumption would, according to the industry standard, require a 900-watt transformer. With an ACUPWR transformer, you can safely use your 300-watt appliance with a 300-watt transformer/converter; our products, remember, can handle 120-percent beyond their stated wattage handling ability.
ACUPWR recommends that you purchase our Global Surge Protector to protect your appliances from voltage spikes. Additionally, our Global Surge Protector allows you to plug in up to 6 appliances using any plug type, thus ensuring its use anywhere in the world. We also highly recommend our voltage stabilizers/line conditioners, in countries where the line voltage is particularly unstable.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’ll make a customized voltage transformer specifically for your needs. Call us at 888-600-9770 (within Continental USA, 9am-11pm Eastern Standard Time) or 414-255-8462 (International, 9am to 5pm Central Standard Time), Live chat with us on this website 24/7, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.