ACUPWR’s AUP-50 model is a step up transformer that converts voltage from 110-120 volts to 220-240 volts, thus allowing you to use products that run on 220-240 volts in the United States and Canada. At 1.5 pounds, it’s perfect for international travel.
[Not sure how many watts your ACUPWR voltage transformer/converter should be? Consult our Which Voltage Transformer/Converter Do I Need? page.]
- Made for home, commercial, and industrial use
- Converts voltage from 110-120 volts to 220-240 volts
- Allows you to use products that run on 220-240 volts in North America
- Compatible appliances include laptop computers, phone chargers, LED TVs, window fans, and much more (please refer to our transformer guide)
- ACUPWR products are trusted by military, NASA, and government agencies worldwide
- Rated at 50 watts/50 volt amps
- CE approved
- 1.6 lbs; Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.75” x 2.75” x 2.5”
- Type A wall plug and input receptacle
- Will operate in other countries with proper plug adaptor
- Can handle up to 120-percent beyond stated rating (industry standard is 50 percent)
- Lifetime warranty
- Proudly Made in USA
- Bench tested for quality assurance and years of reliability
This model is rated for up to 50-watt loads and is suitable for home, commercial, and industrial applications. Compatible appliances include electronics such as laptop computers, phone chargers, LED TVs, window fans, and much more (please refer to our transformer guide). It comes with a type A plug for use in most countries in Europe, Asia, and South America, and a type A input receptacle that allows for up to 15 amps maximum power.
As with all ACUPWR products, the AUP-50 is proudly manufactured in the USA using the best materials available. This includes copper wiring that allows the unit to operate at home or work under heavy duress, and in the most heavy-duty situations. Unlike less expensive, foreign-made products using aluminum wiring, our products are designed to last for decades. Each unit is hand assembled in our factory and bench-tested at a full-load (the maximum stated wattage) to ensure years of dependability.
ACUPWR stands by its products by providing a lifetime warranty and insurance coverage up to $10,000. We count military and government agencies, including NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center, among our customers for good reason: ACUPWR products are the most best-made, dependable, and long-lasting transformers available.
When considering which model ACUPWR transformer/voltage converter is best for your needs, keep in mind that our products are safe for continuous power at 120 percent beyond the stated wattage, unlike other products that adhere to an industry standard of 2-3 times higher than the appliance’s stated wattage. So, for example, an appliance rated for 300 watts of consumption would, according to the industry standard, require a 900-watt transformer. With an ACUPWR transformer, you can safely use your 300-watt appliance with a 300-watt transformer/converter; our products, remember, can handle 120-percent beyond their stated wattage handling ability.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’ll make a customized voltage transformer specifically for your needs. Call us at 888-600-9770 (within Continental USA, 9am-11pm Eastern Standard Time) or 414-255-8462 (International, 9am to 5pm Central Standard Time), Live chat with us on this website 24/7, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.