Fearlessly use your high-power appliances in new countries with ACUPWR!
- Convert 110–120 volts to 220–240 volts and vice versa
- Knock-out box housing included
- Guaranteed for 120% of the stated wattage
When you want to use high-power appliances like stoves, ovens, ranges, and grills in a new country, you need ACUPWR’s hard-wire voltage transformer. The ADUW-1000 model is ideal for connecting these appliances to household circuits of a different voltage, whether you need to transform 110–120 volts to 220–240 volts or vice versa. It hard-wires directly to your junction box via thoughtfully developed knock-out box housing, and includes an internal breaker for dependable overload protection.
ACUPWR recommends hiring a qualified, licensed electrician for installation.
- Lifetime warranty
- Up to $10,000 of damage protection
- Ongoing support from ACUPWR