Who Uses ACUPWR International Voltage Transformers/Converters?
ACUPWRs voltage transformers/converters are the best, safest, and most reliable choice for anybody requiring electrical current to be converted to another voltage. Most often, our customers require a way to use their appliances and devices designed for US and Canadian markets (where the AC voltage is 110-120 volts) in countries where the AC is 220-240 volts, and vice-versa.
We also manufacture transformer/converters for counties using 127-130 volts and the 100 volts (used in Japan only). (See a complete list of countries and their particular voltage standards here.) And, they’re made in the USA with premium components and build quality.
Our customers include a diverse group of leisure and vacation travelers, business travelers, manufacturers, and….
- Military and Government throughout the world, such as the United Nations and US Army for lighting, communication, medical equipment and more. (Army Sustainment magazine warns against Chinese voltage converters/transformers in its May/June 2012 issue.)
- NGOs (non-government organizations such as humanitarian and medical groups)
- NASA (particularly at the Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland)
- Business travelers who give presentations and/or demonstrations
- Entertainment-related companies for live sound purposes
- Film and Television Production companies
- Exhibitors at Conventions
- Food-related businesses (for the purpose of refrigeration and cooling)
- Individuals, families, and corporations relocating to or from regions using different voltage standards
- Manufacturers using foreign manufactured equipment in the USA and Canada, and vice-versa
- Touring Musicians, Performers, and Artists
- Emergency and relief organizations using medical equipment such as defibrillators, incubators, sterilizers, anesthesia workstations, and more
- Construction workers using American power tools